Auction season 2023:
Youngsters: 2 - 5 march
Foals: 18 - 21 may
Foals: 15 - 18 june
Foals: 10 - 13 august
Foals: 28 - 01 september /
Foals: 19 - 22 october
Breeding: 16 - 19 november
Youngsters: 14 - 17 december
2023 foal/youngster to offer? email@example.com
How to buy at the auction:
1. Register at 'Login'.
2. Confirm the activation e-mail.
3. Place ur bid between 28 September - 01 October 2023.
4. Keep an eye on the bidding status at 'my bids' (Tip: refresh the page sometimes)
5. 01 oktober 2023 from 20:00 (CEST) will the auction close done, the last bid for every item will be extended by 5 minutes before it comes final.
6. U are the highest bidder, congratulations!
7. After allocation from HorseSales.Auction u will receive an email with all information for a succesfull agreement.
HorseSales.Auction is an online auction platform founded by Harold Renken and Chris de Heer in 2020. Every year, an average of eight auctions are organised through the HSA. And in the past three season, more than 150 foals per season left through HorseSales.Auction to a new owner. The auction has a wide reach and is known for high-quality selected auction items, low-threshold participation and open communication.
Harold Renken is a well known breeder. With over 25 years of experience and between 30 to 35 foals a year, he gained a lot of 'field' experience. His 'Stoeterij Renken' has over the past years more than 60 international references. Harold operates from the north part of the Netherlands in a town called Vriescheloo.
Chris de Heer is in the hippic circle a familiar face. He's the voice behind events at Clipmyhorse and Eurosport. And beside his journalism activities he's busy with his dealing- and breeding stable in the south part of the Netherlands. He gained auction experience at the BWFA where he's a member of the board of directors.